This position is responsible for all elements of Customer Services, from order processing and logistic program planning to customer relationship management and sales enquiry support. He or she leads the CS team of empowered account managers, program planners and logistics representatives who manage customer programs at 4 VTS terminals.
- Degree in Supply Chain / Business or related studies. .
- At least 5 years industry B2B leadership experience, preferably in pressure cooker environment.
- Experience in relevant industrial customer service, commercial or terminal operations is a bonus
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Demonstrated ability in leading, influencing, driving and stimulating strategic decisions.
- Robust, yet composed personality with positive energy and outlook.
- Passion for serving challenging professionals with integrity.
- Strong eye for detail with matching analytics skills.
- Able to communicate, present and collaborate comfortably at all levels.
Tasks & responsibilities:
- Responsible for daily customer order and program management, and provides clarity on logistics processes and guidelines.
- Drive and maintain relevant performance indicators, relentlessly pushing for process improvement and cost savings for customers.
- Responsible for process innovation by active feedback management and relationship building.
- Ensure highest standards in Service Recovery focusing on preventing recurrence of service incidents.
- Responsible for defining, leading and constantly refining service excellence strategy and tactics.
- Continuously refine the CS service excellence strategy by constantly recording the Voice of the Customer and Voice of the Business.
- Responsible for team development and ensure in-depth and ongoing personal performance review which includes career development planning for all team members.
- Provide clear CS team goals which are in line with prevailing VTS statement of purpose.
Are you the Customer Service Manager that we are looking for?
Then apply via the ‘apply' button. For more information about the vacancy and/or the recruitment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.