- Degree in Business / Finance or MBA
- 2 to 6 years of work experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Highly proficient in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Meticulous attention to detail and follow through
- Ability to handle competing priorities and work effectively
- High degree of flexibility in a fast-paced environment
- Analytical and creative with high propensity to challenge status quo
- Demonstrate positive energy, initiative, and resourcefulness
- Responsible for working on assigned project or lead a worksteam
- Help frame in-house projects in terms of scope, deliverables, and deadline
- Contribute as an active team member towards project's goals
- Ensure deliverables are tracked and timelines are met
- Bring an outside-in perspective, consider multiple approaches, and provide thought leadership on issues that matter
- Prioritize efforts, allocate resources, and resolve/escalate issues in a timely manner
- Analyze financial and operational data to generate business insights
What we can offer:
- Market conform salary depending on skills and experience
- Bonus opportunity
How to apply?
Are you the Management Associates we are looking for? Then be part of our team and apply via the 'apply' button.
Successful candidates will be awarded a LOCAL employment contract.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.