The ideal candidate must be a team player with ability to work independently in cross-functional task forces. The role requires strong leadership with good interpersonal and strong stakeholder management skills. He or she has a strong results driven personality with a high level of enthusiasm, good planning, coordination and control customer service related activities, maintain and enhance customer relationships and meet organizational and operational objectives.
- Degree or Diploma in any business discipline
- 8-10 years terminal experience in Operations , with a minimum of 3 years as Customer Service Representative
- Operational or Logistics experience in Oil & Gas or bulk logistics is a strong bonus
- Experience in maritime / vessel operations is a bonus
- Good written and spoken communications skills
- Strong customer service orientation
- Able to work with diverse group of people
- Proficient in MS Office, google drive and other IT application is an advantage
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- High in integrity and confidentiality
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
Tasks & Responsibilities:
Operations & Customer Service
- Co-ordination with BCSS Operations Department and Caverns End-user on incoming and out-going operational works
- Supporting Day Team Leader In Operations preparations and monitoring activities, coordination with end-users in his absence
- Processing and preparation of work orders for product movement with appropriate documentation instructions
- Keeping updated and accurate records of product movement transactions, billing status and track work status, inventory levels, status of vessels performance and highlighting trends and variances to BCSS Operations Department and Caverns End-users
- Jointly with Operations Department, ensure closure of identified gaps pertaining to operational and product stewardship issues and ensure satisfactory resolution of end users' complaints
Service Delivery Process
- Identify and implement strategies to improve quality of service, productivity and profitability of BCSS to support growth strategies.
- Develop, monitoring and revise Complaint Management procedure and coordinate the process of addressing customer service complaints and claims pertaining to product storage/handling and operational issues, drawing support where required from BCSS's Management Team and others to ensure satisfactory closure
- Develop and implement end user service policies and procedures.
- Define and quantify specific revenue generating opportunities from instigating process changes through analytical review
- Support Operations Department in driving and implementing value creation projects that contributes to organizational growth and enhancing service experience for end users.
Are you the Customer Service Executive that we are looking for? Then apply via the ‘apply' button.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Successful candidates will be awarded a LOCAL employment contract.