This position is responsible for financial closing, reporting, planning, and analysis of the business performance; and Statutory reporting responsibilities for Audit and Corporate Tax.
- At least 3-5 years of relevant experience in accounting or analytics.
- Degree in Finance, Accountancy or Business or professional qualification in Accountancy.
- Proven strong analytical skills and conceptual capabilities.
- In-depth understanding of financial reporting and financial management concepts.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills are required for dealing with a cross functional team.
- Self-Driven with can improve attitude.
- Able to plan, organize, set priorities and deliver.
- Problem solving and process improvement abilities.
- ERP or system knowledge in Oracle and Tagetik (reporting software).
- Expertise in IFRS and local statutory requirements are preferred.
Tasks & responsibilities:
General Ledger Activities
- Act as the Finance Key User for OCS and mapping of Chart of Accounts.
- Lead person to process month end closing activities including receipts accounting, posting of sub ledgers and revaluation of balances.
- Responsible for payroll, prepayment, provisions and accruals accounting.
- Own overall monthly or quarterly Balance Sheet Accounts reconciliation.
- Prepare and upload of monthly results from OCS to Tagetik.
- Complete monthly and quarterly reporting requirements in Tagetik.
- Ensure reconciliation of OCS to Tagetik is in order.
Financial Planning & Analysis
- Prepare analysis of financial results and business performance.
- Responsible for write-up and variance analysis of Finance section of Flash reporting.
- Prepare monthly P&L / Opex dashboard.
- Act as a Key User for Vena Solutions.
- Coordinate Latest Estimates (Quarterly or Half Yearly) & Budget (Annual) input with terminals and functions.
- Consolidate and prepare variance analysis for different comparable.
Statutory Reporting Preparation
- Contribute to the preparation of various data and analytics reports.
- Lead and coordinate annual audit accounts filing.
- Main liaison with external Auditors.
- Responsible for audit adjustments and consolidation accounting.
- Complete reconciliation of Statutory Accounts to IFRS (Tagetik) reporting
- Resolve any related issues that affects accuracy and timeliness of Statutory Audit
- Lead and coordinate annual tax filings.
- Prepare tax organizer.
- Resolve any related issues that affects accuracy and timeliness of Statutory Audit.
- Main liaison with government departments and agencies and surveys completion
- Main liaison with PSA finance team
- Prepare reporting requirements as requested (monthly, LE and Budget)
- Responsible to seek continuous improvement in particular to optimize the usage of data, technology, automation.
Are you the Accounting & Finance Analyst that we are looking for?
Then apply via the ‘apply' button. For more information about the vacancy and/or the recruitment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org